How To Create a Free 30 Day SSH Account – SSHKIT is a site where you can create various ssh and vpn accounts. Among them are SSH SSL, Wireguard, V2ray. Here you can create an account for free, of course. The account you get from sshkit will last for 30 days.
Of course, with a duration of 30 days you can make good use of the SSH account. Plus you will get this SSH account for free.
How To Create a Free 30 Day SSH Aaccount
Here are the steps you can take to be able to create a free ssh account for 30 days via SSHKIT.
- The first step you have to do is enter the sshkit.com site.
- Next, on the SSHKIT homepage you will see the create account button.
- After pressing the button, you will be redirected to the server page.
- On the server page you can choose which server you want to use for your free ssh account. There are several types of servers that you can choose from. Such as, server Nort amercia, Europe, Asia.
- You can choose one of these servers. After you choose the server, you will be asked to log in to the SSHKIT site first.
- The login method is quite easy. You just have to move the cursor down a little. Later, you will find a login button with your google email account.
- After logging in, on the create account ssh page. You can see information about the SSH server you chose. And also your username.
- If you think the information is correct, you can enter your password into the password form.
- Finally, you can press the submit button.
After pressing the submit button you will be given information about the SSH account that you created. For example, such as Hostname, username, password, date of create account, and expiration date of your SSH account.
Thus the article about How To Create a Free 30 Day SSH Account. Hopefully it can help those of you who are in need of a free SSH account.
Related to this article:
- Sshkit create account
- sshkit com create account
- http sshkit com
- sshkit free 30 day server