Blog.SSHKIT.com — How to Install Google Play Store on Windows 11. You can download and install Android apps from the Amazon Store on Windows 11. But if you feel that the apps on the Amazon Store are lacking, you can install the Play Store on your Windows 11. . Amazon’s app comparison is only about 460,000 apps, while the Google Play Store has a total of 3.48 Million apps. If you are interested and want to install the Play Store on your Windows 11, follow this tutorial.
Before that, make sure these 3 features are active:
- Virtual Machine Platform
- Windows Subsystem for Linux
To turn it on or check it, you can search the Start Menu “Turn On Windows Features”
Check the 3 features earlier, click OK then Restart.
Enabling Developer Mode
The first thing you do is enable Developer Mode on your Windows 11. Here are the short steps.
1. First, open Settings by pressing the shortcut Windows + I. Then in the search box search for Developer . Then click Developer Settings .
2. Once open, under developer mode, click the on-off button to activate developer mode.
Installing Windows Subsystem For Android (WSA)
The next step is to install the Windows Subsystem For Android.
If you have already installed it , first uninstall the Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11.
1. First download the following files:
Download : WSA For Windows 11
2. After that, extract the WSA folder to data C. Make sure not to extract it into a folder.
NOTE: Do NOT ever rename, move or delete the folder WSA.
3. Then, open Windows Powershell as Administrator . You do this by looking for Windows Powershell in the start menu > right click > Run As Administrator.
4. Then copy/enter the following command:
Then press Enter.
5. Next copy/enter the following command:
Add-AppxPackage -Register .\AppxManifest.xml
Then press Enter.
6. Finally, wait a moment, if Windows Subsystem For Android already appears in the start menu, then the installation is successful.
Installing Google Play Store on Windows 11
We enter the last step, at this step we will make changes to WSA to activate and install the Play Store.
1. First. Open the Windows Subsystem For Android application in the Start Menu.
2. Then enable Developer Mode .
3. Then click the Files menu on the WSA. Wait a few moments until the Files application appears.
4. Click Refresh on the IP Address menu in WSA to bring up the IP Address.
5. Then, open Command Prompt as Administrator .
6. Then enter the following command:
7. Copy/type the following command:
adb connect ip
Replace the ip command with the IP Address in the WSA application. And enter.
8. Then enter this command:
9. Next type this command:
10. And finally enter this command:
Enter and done.
Opening Google Play Store on Windows 11
If you have successfully installed the Play Store, the application will appear on the start menu.
1. To open it, click Play Store in the start menu, then wait for the process.
2. After logging in you can login to your Google account as usual.
3. If you want to close it, closing it by clicking the cross is not enough because WSA is still running in the background.
You have to open Windows Subsystem For Android > Click Turn OFF on the Turn Off Windows Subsystem for Android menu.
This will close your entire WSA.
That’s all for “How to Install Google Play Store on Windows 11″, the thing you need to know is that at any time maybe this Google Play Store will be patched, this is because there is no permission or cooperation from Microsoft and Google.