Blog.SSHKIT.com — How to Restore a Deleted Google Account . “If you delete your Google Account, you may be able to recover it. If the account has been deleted for a long time, you may not be able to recover the data on the account“ . That’s roughly the rule when you delete your account, so when you accidentally or want your deleted account back, you can restore it. Whether the reason is because you forgot to backup data or for any reason, you can restore your google account by following the tutorial below.
Recover Deleted Google Account
Google has a policy, whereby accounts that are inactive for 2 years will be automatically deleted. However, you can still restore the account as long as the deletion process takes no more than one week.
- First open the URL https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
- Write down your email address.
- Then type the last password you used on the account.
- If you’ve previously added a recovery email or phone number, then you’ll need to enter it.
- Then a verification code will be sent to your recovery phone number or email earlier.
- Then please write the code in the column provided.
- The last stage you can follow the additional verification instructions.
You need to remember, if you don’t link your phone number or recovery email address, then it’s likely that your account will get a different verification method.
By filling in all the information correctly, it is very likely that your account will be back and can be used.
So this tutorial, hopefully it can be useful for those of you who may have difficulty in restoring your Google account.