Blog.SSHKIT.com — How to fix “No more new fonts may be applied” in Excel. Sometimes when we open an excel file there is an error “No more new fonts may be applied”. This is because the font required by the excel file is not available on our computer. This is a common thing when we open the converted file from another file to .XLS (excel file). And the impact makes excel look disorganized and messy. So, to solve this, you can follow the method below.
Fix “No more new fonts may be applied” error in Excel
To overcome this there is the easiest way, which is to use Google Sheets . Google Sheets will automatically convert XLS (excel) files that couldn’t be opened earlier, so they can be opened.
1. First, open the Google Sheets page then login to your google account, then click the + sign in the lower right corner.
2. Then, after logging in, upload your excel file by clicking using the CTRL + O combination . Then select the Upload menu .
3. Select the file then Open .
4. After that, you can edit your file as needed.
5. When you have finished editing, save the file to . XLSX by clicking the File menu > Download > Microsoft Excel (.xlsx ).
6. Finally, open the file that was downloaded earlier, then the error that appeared before will no longer appear.
So that’s it for ” How to Fix “No more new fonts may be applied” error in Excel”, your excel file now can be opened using the google spreadsheet trick earlier, hopefully it will be useful.
Related to this article:
- https://blog sshkit com/how-to-fix-no-more-new-fonts-may-be-applied-error-in-excel/