Blog.SSHKIT.com — How to Transfer Files to Windows Subsystem for Android. Maybe you are wondering “Where is the WSA storage place?”. If you search for it in Windows File Explorer, you won’t be able to find it. Then how to transfer data to WSA? You can access WSA storage by Files, but you can’t transfer data by that menu. To allow data to be transferred to WSA you can use FTP. FTP allows you to transfer your data to WSA. Check out the following tutorial to find out how.
Transfer Files to Windows Subsystem for Android
To be able to use FTP, you must install Materials Files on your WSA.
First, make sure your WSA is ROOT, you can follow the following article for how to ROOT it.
1. First, download the Material Files application by the Play Store or download the following APK files:
2. For how to install the APK file yourself, you can follow the article below:
3. After that, search FILES in the start menu to open the Material Files application .
4. Then click the three lines in the upper left corner.
5. Then scroll down, then click FTP Server .
6. In the Status section , click the ON button on the right.
7. Then copy the URL .
8. Open File Explorer, then paste the URL link in the address bar and then enter.
9. Then the directory of your WSA will open, you can transfer files as usual.
That’s it for this tutorial . Now you can transfer files from your Windows to WSA. Hope it is useful
Related to this article:
- https://blog sshkit com/how-to-transfer-files-to-windows-subsystem-for-android/