Blog.SSHKIT.com — How to Install Live Wallpaper on Windows 11/10. If you want to liven up your Windows 10 or Windows 11 desktop with some LiveWallpaper or moving Wallpaper, you can use Lively Wallpaper. Unlike Wallpaper Engine, this application is 100% free specially made to bring your desktop to life. If you want to know how to use it, follow instruction below.
Install Lively Wallpaper on Windows 10 & 11
Lively Wallpaper is an application that can change your static desktop to make it look more alive. This personalization software lets you turn various videos, GIFs, HTML, web addresses, shaders, and even games into animated Windows desktop wallpapers.
NB : Before you install this application on your windows, make sure your Windows is on version 1909 or above and or Windows 11.
If your Windows is sufficient enough to install a live wallpaper, here’s how to install it:
2. Once installed, open the Lively Wallpaper application, then right-click its icon on your taskbar.
Adding Wallpaper to Live Wallpaper
1. Once open, click the + icon on the Lively Wallpaper menu .
2. Then, you can drag & drop ( draq & drop ) or click Browse to add Wallpaper . You can also add a URL link to be used as a wallpaper.
3. You can insert video links, YouTube, applications (.exe), or multimedia files in MP4, MKV, WebM, AVI, and MOV or GIF formats . After adding Wallpaper, wait for the process of converting the file into wallpaper.
4. You can change the name of the Wallpaper as you wish.
5. Lively Wallpaper also supports sound output, so if your wallpaper has sound (like a YouTube video or video file) it will automatically convert to wallpaper with the sound. But if you want to turn it off, you can go to the Settings menu > Audio .
6. Finally, if you have successfully added a Wallpaper, then the Lively Wallpaper interface will display the Wallpaper that you have successfully added.
That’s a tutorial on How to Install Live Wallpaper on Windows 11/10 , now you can install Live Wallpaper on your Windows. And hopefully useful!.