Blog.SSHKIT.com — How to Restore Power Saver in Windows 11/10 . If you finish installing or clean install your laptop or PC, maybe when you click the battery menu ( power plan ) or open the control panel, you don’t find the Power Saver option there. For some reason, on the battery menu in the control panel, only the Balance option is available. Now to bring back the Power Save menu, you can follow the tutorial below.
Restore Power Saver in Windows 11/10
How to restore is quite simple, you only need to do a little tweak on your windows.
1. First of all, open the battery menu on the control panel. How to right-click the Battery logo > Power Options . Then you will see that there is only a Balance menu option on the control panel.
2. To restore the Power Saver option, open CMD as Administrator . Search CMD in Start Menu > Right Click > Run As Administrator.
3. Then enter the following command:
powercfg.exe -duplicatescheme a1841308-3541-4fab-bc81-f71556f20b4a
4. After that press enter. Then try to open the battery menu again in the Control Panel earlier. If it doesn’t appear, you have to restart your windows.
Optional : Restore High Performances menu and Enable Ultimate Performances
If you find that there is no High Performance in the battery menu in the control panel, you can restore it by following the instructions below. You can also bring up Ultimate Performance in the Battery menu.
1. First open CMD as Administrator .
2. Then enter this command:
powercfg.exe -duplicatescheme 8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635c
3. And then this command:
powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
4. Then reopen the battery menu in your Windows Control Panel.
That’s it for this tutorial, now the power plan menu on your windows is back to normal. And hopefully useful.